As someone who loves to eat pasta, I am constantly on the lookout for easy recipes to make my pasta nights even better.
This easy-to-make cheesy garlic bread is the perfect addition to any pasta night. And this recipe is perfect for someone like me who doesn’t want to go through a bunch of complicated steps.
- Olive Oil
- Fresh bread
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to400 F.
- Combine fresh garlic, parsley, and olive oil in food processor until creamy.
- Slice fresh bread in half.
- Spread garlic mixture on each inside half of the bread.
- Cover bread completely in aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven at 400 F for 10minutes.
- Remove bread and sprinkle inside with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
In no time at all, I can make delicious homemade cheesy garlic bread that tastes like it’s straight out of an Italian restaurant!
Will you be making this tasty cheesy garlic bread foryour next pasta night? Let us know in the comments.
PleaseSHARE if you love easy and delicious recipes like this!