Have you always dreamed of accenting your home with a beautiful gallery wall? There’s something so charming about having an eclectic and unique collection of art all your own!
Whether you make it yourself (we love this adorable piece of crayon art) or collect images and art from all over, this is a great way to make creativity a centerpiece of your home! Best of all, this method doesn’t even require a level.
Simply grab all your favorite prints and pictures and a piece of kraft paper. By re-creating your wall layout on the kraft paper you save time, effort, and a whole bunch of extra holes in the plaster.
- Framed pictures and photos
- Kraft paper
- Hammer and nails
- On a large sheet of kraft paper, lay out allthe pictures and photos you want to hang.
- Rearrange them until you like the way they’re organized.
- Trace each frame carefully in pencil.
- Flip each frame and measure from the picture hook to each edge of the frame.
- Mark those measurements out on the kraft paper.
- Hang your sheet of paper level on the wall where you want your gallery to be.
- Hammer nails through the marked spots for the picture hooks. Next, pull paper free from the nails.
- Hang your pictures, and enjoy the view!
Check out the video below for more details on how to make this beautiful wall right at home.
And don’t forget toSHAREwith everyone who likes a little art in their life!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.