When you’re craving comfort food, it can be hard to choose between your favorite dishes.
I can never decide which meal I want, to the annoyance of my family. But what if I told you that you don’t have to pick just one? That’s right — if you’re a fan of tacos but equally love mac ‘n’ cheese, you can have the best of both worlds with this yummy recipe.
Get ready to start drooling, folks.
If you’re ready to experience cheesy bliss, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 15 ounces of diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 15 ounces of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of Colby-Jack shredded cheese
- Pour ground beef into a heated pan and stir until brown, then drain the excess liquid.
- Add the diced tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, water, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper to the pan.
- Stir the mixture, then add the pasta and stir again until the pasta is coated and well-cooked.
- Add Colby-Jack cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, serve and dig in!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/cheesy-taco-pasta/