In college, I basically lived off baked crescent rolls stuffed with tuna and cheese. I wish I had known then what I know now — that crescent rolls can be used to make just about anything!
Whether sweet or savory, the addition of crescents adds a fun twist to any dish. From sides to desserts, appetizers to game-day snacks, here are 21 recipes that will have you thinking about crescent rolls in a whole new way.
1. Everything is better with cinnamon and sugar.
2. Bake these Philly cheesesteak roll-ups until golden brown, then serve with warm Alfredo sauce for dipping.
3. Sausage, egg, and cheese roll-ups are perfect for busy mornings on the go.
4. Tired of the same old Thanksgiving desserts? This year, surprise guests with pumpkin pie crescents!
5. These southern-style crescents are stuffed with sausage, cream cheese, and just a hint of jalapeno.
6. Cheesy garlic crescents are easy to make and pair well with everything from spaghetti to soup.
7. Who would have guessed that crescents were used to make this gorgeous pumpkin pecan braid?
8. Searching for the perfect game-day snack? Look no further than these ham and cheese roll-ups topped with mustard glaze.
9. Or serve these Ruben roll-ups with Thousand Island dressing on the side.
10. This spinach and artichoke crescent ring puts a tasty spin on a classic appetizer. Bonus, it kind of looks like a holiday wreath!
11. These nacho pinwheels will help you serve Mexican without the mess.
12. And these cheesy meatball cups will delight your friends and family.
13. Samosas used to be a treat reserved for restaurants, but these Indian sandwiches are easy to make at home with crescents.
14. Loaded potato pinwheels are delicious snacks that no one will expect.
15. A simple can of crescents makes up the base of this delicious chicken bacon ranch bake.
16. These cherry pie bites look sinfully delicious.
17. But funfetti cheesecake-stuffed crescents?! That takes things to a whole new level.
18. For a healthier take, surprise the kids with a chicken broccoli crescent ring. It’s so yummy, they won’t even care that they’re eating something green.
19. Beef enchilada crescents sound amazing. Sign me up!
20. I don’t care how old you are. Hot dog nuggets are never a bad idea.
21. Last but certainly not least, we have pumpkin pie twists. It doesn’t get any better than that!
So much for avoiding the dreaded holiday weight gain. These are too good to resist!