It’s just about time for us to start those major shopping sprees that completely empty our wallets before Christmas Day.
And with all those expensive presents comes the added task of wrapping them up with countless rolls of paper, which can get very tedious very quickly. There’s also the fact that some of us have no idea how to make them look nice at all. Luckily, there are much more efficient ways to dress up those gifts without spending a ton of time doing it.
Get ready to become a gift-wrapping master with these 20 hacks.
1. Create a simple yet elegant gift bag out of a plain old paper bag.
2. Old shopping bags work just as well!
3. If you’re going with plain paper, you can decorate it with these awesome Christmas stamps.
4. You can also liven up your paper bags with some simple string.
5. Make your presents more unique by wrapping them with old sweaters.
6. Or use any fabric, really.
7. Double-stick tape makes wrapping much faster and easier.
8. If you’re out of tape or only have a little bit left, don’t worry! You can improvise with a sticker or make that last piece of tape count.
9. There’s no need to buy gift boxes when you can make your own out of cereal boxes.
10. Turn your kids’ gifts into fun and adorable animals.
11. Save a bunch of money with these free printable tags.
12. Turn your Instagram photos into awesome gift tags.
13. Wrap your present in seconds with tinfoil, then add a bow or ribbon.
14. Or put your old newspapers to use.
15. Use some wrapping paper to create your own cute gift bag.
16. The possibilities for customizing your gifts are endless with chalkboard paper.
17. Keep all your gift-wrapping supplies in order with this cool organizer.
18. Turn your presents into games by creating your own word search wrapping paper.
19. Put a card pocket on your wrapped present or make a simple gift bag in no time!
20. If you’re feeling really lazy, just tie a ribbon around an unwrapped box.