If you know any brides who are still trying to decide what they should wear when they walk down the aisle, you might want to point them toward the beautiful vintage wedding dress patterns they can find listed below.
One of my favorite things to do as a little girl was sneak into my parents’ closet and take a look at my mom’s gown fromtheir wedding day.Like she did with most of her clothes back then, she stitched the lovely satin fabric together herself.
It definitely inspired me when I started daydreaming about what I might wear for my own big day. Luckily, I still have plenty of time to figure that out andthere are clearly plenty of options from the past to choose from, as you can see for yourself.
Take a look and let us know if we missed any vintage wedding dress patterns you remember seeing brides wear back in the day.
And be sure toSHAREwith your friends!
Thumbnail source: Wikimedia Commons /Sam Hood
1. 1960s Crochet Dress
2. 1920s Long-Sleeved Bridal Gown
3. 1960s Vogue Couturier Dress
4. 1970s Vogue Bridal Dress
5. 1950s Collared Gown
6. 1960s Christian Dior Dress And Veil
7. 1940s Vogue Bridal Gown
8. 1970s Lace Detail Wedding Dress
9. 1960s High Waist Vogue Bridal Gown
10. 1970s Crochet Gown And Cape
11. 1940s Full Skirt Bridal Dress
12. 1960s Lace Sleeve Bridal Gown