For many folks, the kitchen is the most homey and comfortableroom in the house. It’s where families come together to create and enjoy meals.
However, the kitchen can become a pretty dangerous place if you’re not careful. There are also many ways to mess up a meal or misuse your utensils that many of us do each and every time we cook.
These 12 things should never, ever be done in a kitchen. Some of them may land you in the emergency room, while others will simply make your life a little harder. Either way, you shouldn’t do them.
I love cooking and creating dishes, but I am most definitely guilty of some of these. It might just be time tochange my ways, making my hoursin the kitchen a littlesafer and more efficient!
Are you guilty of doing any of these 12 no-nos?Did we forget anything from our list? Let us know in the comments.
1. Scrape Your Knife On The Cutting Board
2. Open The Door To An Oven On Fire
3. Try To Beat Egg Whites With A Bit Of Yolk
4. Try To Catch A Falling Knife
5. Forget You Are Working With Spicy Peppers
6. Cut Raw Meat And Veggies On The Same Cutting Board
7. Use A Metal Utensil On A Nonstick Pan
8. Wait Until The End To Do All The Dishes
9. Drink And Chop
10. Season Too Heavily Too Early
11. Take On A Meal You Can’t Handle
12. Stifle Your Imagination