The bus is a wonderful way to get around town. It’s cheap, it’s convenient, and it gets you where you need to go.
So many people rely on the bus to get them to and from work, and to run their errands. For those of usthat don’t have a car, the bus may be the very thing that is making it possible to get toour jobs.
If you’re an infrequent bus rider, though, you may not be used to the daily commute, and you could delay or complicate the very thing that so many people rely on.
There are some things that you definitely should knowif you plan totake the bus.Whether it’s for the convenience of others, your own safety, or for the efficiency of the trip, make sure you are aware ofthese 11 tipsbefore you step foot onto a bus ever again.
Are you guilty of any of these? Did we miss anything from the list? Let us know in the comments and please SHARE with your family and friends on Facebook.
1. Always Move To The Rear
2. Don’t Bring Stinky Food
3. Look At A Transit Map Beforehand
4. Don’t Leave Your Trash Behind
5. Don’t Ride After A Large Shopping Trip
6. Don’t Yell At The Driver
7. Offer Your Seat To Someone Who Needs It More
8. Be Aware Of Your Surroundings
9. Wear Headphones
10. Don’t Touch The Bottom Or Back Of The Seat
11. Don’t Primp And Prune Yourself