Chip and Joanna Gaines have become welcome guests in so many living rooms throughout the country. Ever since the beginning of their show, we all immediately recognized how amazingtheir relationship is.
These two love to laugh and goof around at almost all times, and they are always willing to compromise and hear each other out. We get to see lovely little moments of their relationship on their show,Fixer Upper, where Chip and Jojo work together as contractor and designer to flip crumbling houses intoincredible new homes for a family.
While the work that they do on the houses is truly breathtaking, that’s not really why we all watch the show… at least not the whole reason. We want to get to know Chip and Joanna Gaines, as well as their four young children,Drake, Ella Rose, Duke, and Emmie Kay.
While the family is very open on the show, there are still some things that you probably never knew about them before. These 11 surprisingsecretsabout the family will make you feel even closer to all of their merriment!
Please SHARE with your family and friends on Facebook so they can get to know this couple evenbetter, too.
Thumbnail source: Instagram
1. They Met At The Auto Shop
2. Chip Had Many Successful Businesses Before Magnolia Homes
3. Joanna Was Bullied As A Child
4. The Couple Has A Weekly Date Night
5. Joanna Leaves Romantic Notes For Chip When He Goes Away
6. Joanna Has Zero Design Experience
7. The Family Doesn’t Own A Television
8. Chip Once Surprised Joanna With A Drum Set
9. Joanna’s First Job Was At An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
10. They Have Around 60 Animals On Their 40 Acre Farm
11. Chip Wanted To Be A Baseball Player When He Grew Up