Do you ever wake up with a random blemish on your face, feel that your skin is itchier than usual, or just noticethat your complexion isnt looking as it normallydoes?
As women, we have good instincts when it comes to our beauty routine, and when there is a need for change. The only problem is, sometimes we dont know what that change should be.
When it comes down to it, the solution might just be tweaking your day-to-day makeup routine in small ways that make a big difference.
Andwhile our makeup routine mistakes may revolve aroundcleanliness, they can also extend much further. From forgetting to wipe off that extra foundation before heading to bed, to using colors too close to that of your outfit, weve got 11 ways you might be doing your makeup wrong and ways to make it right!
Let us know if we missed anything in the comments and make sure to SHARE this information with your fellow lady friends and family members on Facebook!
1. Neglecting To Clean Your Brushes
2. Sleeping With All Your Makeup On
3. Using Your Finger To Apply Foundation
4. Matching Your Eyeshadow Color With Clothes
5. Not Blending Face Makeup With Your Neck
6. Storing Makeup Products In The Bathroom
7. Never Replacing Products
8. Putting Foundation On A Completely Dry Face
9. Using The Wrong Bronzer Or Shade Of Blush
10. Leaving Your Concealer Without A Finish
11. Getting Stuck In A Routine