Thanksgiving is around the corner, which means it’s time to shift into holiday high gear. Whether you’re playing host or simply showing up and lookin’ pretty, dive into a DIY to celebrate the season of friends, family and, most importantly, food.
With the help of our favorite home bloggers, we’ve rounded up a few handmade projects sure to make you feel festive. From personalized place cards perfect for Thanksgiving day, to holiday decor that’ll shine all winter long, there’s something for every jolly occasion.
- Thankful Tags
- Friendsgiving Cookies
- Mirrored Glass Party Favors
- Boxwood & Pinecone Gift Topper
- “Yum” Serving Platter
- Simple Triangular Wreath
- Evergreen & Cinnamon Stove Simmer
- Plexiglass Calligraphy Place Cards
- Porcelain Holiday Tree Lights
- Gilded Ombre Flutes