If you like sewing, you’re going to love this simple tutorial. Everyone who spends anytime sewing knows how important it is to have a good sewing kit and pincushion, and with this easy video, you’ll know how to make your own in no time.
All you need for this adorable sewing kit is a few items that you probably already have lying around your home: cotton balls, a Mason jar, a scrap of fabric, and some hot glue.
Follow the quick and easy instructions below to learn how to make this adorable sewing kit!
- Unscrew the cap from your Mason jar.
- Place the lid on your scrap of fabric.
- Draw a circle on the cloth about two inches wider than the Mason jar lid.
- Cut off the excess fabric.
- Place six cotton balls in the center of the fabric circle.
- Put the top of the lid over the cotton balls, then put it inside the lid’s rim.
- Hot glue the fabric to the base of the lid.
- Fill the Mason jar with your choice of sewing supplies.
- Screw the lid onto the jar.
- Place pins and needles into the pincushion on top of the jar.
To follow along with the step-by-step instructions, watch the tutorial video below!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.